Monday, December 28, 2009

New Year and a New Plan in 2010

I can't believe another year has flown by!!  Halloween seemed to zoom close and before I knew it here was Thanksgiving!  Now Christmas has passed and the New Year is fast approaching.  It's amazing how such a span of time can disappear so quickly.  And during that time not much was accomplished.  Of course some goals were reached and amazing revelations were realized, but I didn't plan for success this year.  I was too busy trying to catch up from the previous year. 

Hum...if I could accomplish a few things without any planning at all, I wonder how much could be accomplished within a year if each day one step was taken toward specific goals.  I know most of you are saying, "Duh!  That's called planning!"  I'm not talking the normal short term and long term goal planning or simple New Year's resolutions that fade away, but really busting it each day and trying to accomplish as much as possible in a balanced way.  What would my life look like at the end of the year?  Maybe 2010 would be the best yet?  Maybe 40 would be more of a blast than I ever imagined?

The areas of focus will be Spirit, Relationship, Health, Business, Finance and Simplicity/Homesteading.  I'm still not quite sure what the process will be yet, but a plan is in the works to be ready by January 1st.  I'm hoping jotting weekly reports on the blog will provide the accountability needed to stick with the plan.

So here's to a New Year, a New Plan and a New Me!!!

No comments: